Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Making Room

Sorry for the blogging hiatus, but our computer's memory is full (so is mine sometimes), so tonight I am going through the challenging process of trying to delete any extraneous videos to make more room until we can make more room the official and technical way. I literally cannot upload another photo until I accomplish this task. I have two observations:

1. We had a lot more video of Abby Jane as an infant than we do thus far of Blythe and Joy.

2. There really is no such thing as extraneous videos. A five minute clip of Abby Jane as a 10 week old just wiggling on a blanket is still priceless.

This could take a while... but no worries, this year's first egg hunt as well as the five-month blog for Blythe and Joy to come soon!

1 comment:

The Muncies said...

um, yes, we had to quadruple our memory this year on our computer! our photographer told us in a 101 photog class to not do all of our pics at high quality...i didn't listen!