What I will share with you on this day is what was most vital to Daddy to pass along to us and others throughout his life, and especially in those final months:
The most important thing in life is relationships, first with the Lord, and then with others.
I am far beyond thankful for having had my dad for 16 years, and I am also so indescribably thankful that MY girls have the powerful blessing of the amazing wonderful man who they call "Daddy."
4 comments:
So sweet! You are truly a testament to that with the way you care about others!!!
That is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing, Emily. Such wonderful words of wisdom.
Hey Em. Thanks for sharing that. I'm sure it doesn't get easier year to year. What a beautiful legacy he left! Love you!
What a testimony you live in giving yourselves to others. Your daddy had it right.
Post a Comment