Joy made it apparent this week that what she was getting from me was not going to cut it for a growing girl, so yesterday was their first rice cereal! Here is her momentous first bite...
And her initial reaction, bless her poor hungry soul!
Blythe was sort of along for the ride on this one, as she could probably have waited a few more weeks.
I think she wasn't quite sure how she felt about it, but it definitely wasn't like
this one did!
Now.
Last night, we had Asiago Cheese Grits, which I have decided is the little black dress of cheese grits. Oh my, they were phenomenal. Who knew switching the cheese to asiago and adding a few other items could make cheese grits a sophisticated side? Delicious paired with salmon, and you absolutely must try it. (The only thing I changed was halving the butter... there's so much cheese that you don't need it for flavor.)
4 comments:
I think Jay is dying for some real food! He's sleeping through the night 10-12 hours (we LOVE him) but he seems like he's STARVING all day! He just hit 3 months so I guess I'm waiting....I wish we lived close enough to do supper swap! You may as well be the test kitchen for SL! :) I want a post on how you shop, prep, etc fun dinners every night!! All prepped during nap time??
Personally, I love that you made a little black dress a synonym for grits. That seriously just makes me smile.
Haha we had a similar reaction when we started! gotta love all the firsts!
mmmmmmmm joy sounds like my kinda girl she likes to suck hard, love to put some cereal on mycock and put it in her mouth mmmmmmmmmmmm suck baby suck
Post a Comment