Blythe and Joy turned four months last week, and it is CRAZY to me to think they're a third of the way to being one-year-olds! Thank you to Jake's Aunt Gladys for the girls' dresses...
We are entering into the "coming alive" phase of personality starting to just pour out. While they still nap significantly more than Abby Jane did at this age, they are awake for much longer periods of time, so it's fun getting to have more interaction with them! Though more awake time can have it's challenging aspects as well...
Here is Blythe...
Here is Joy...
Joy seems to possibly be teething already? There's something white there. I would be OK if teething holds off a little longer!
Joy has also graced us with a definite laugh, and it's funny- more of a low chuckle. I LOVE it.
Both girls are getting better at lasting longer in the bumbo. Which means we will be starting cereal soon! I'm enjoying relative simplicity of feedings for now!
They still wake up in the night for pacifiers or re-swaddling on occasion. Which means likely this month will also be the weaning from the swaddle month.
Abby Jane remains vice president of entertaining/comforting and is AWESOME at soothing them. Favorite lines from her...
"I see that smile, Joy/Blythe!"
"Is she happy, Mama?"
"Abby Jane make her happy?"
"I LOVE my sisters."
No comments:
Post a Comment