This weekend was long-awaited!
Friday night- Cobb Parents of Multiples Club (yes we're members) consignment sale, no kids allowed. We racked up. Then we went out for a late dinner (amazing salad and pizza!)- first dinner date in about a month, and much-needed!
Saturday- spent day in Cartersville, great playtime with Mimi and Bop Bop, yummy eating, and... Blythe's FIRST GIGGLING!
Sunday night- second date of the weekend- Jake and Jeff's Christmas present from Lyndsay and I (Jeff- one of high school and Auburn best friends who married Lyndsay- one of my precious Auburn roommates)... BUBLE CONCERT! OK, so it was a selfish gift, but the night was INCREDIBLE!!!!! We started with a great dinner at J. Alexanders, then went on to the concert.
Thanks, Mom for all your babysitting- she did Friday night, Sunday night, and this morning while I went for a haircut! I know, we're really really spoiled.
1 comment:
I'm SO JEALOUS!!! MB is my fav! I wanted to go to that concert, but the tickets were sold out by the time I found out about it. We saw him a few years ago when he came to ATL and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to! So glad yall had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment