Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's 2010!!

Here's a question: will you say "twenty-ten" or "two thousand ten"? 
We spent a wonderful New Years Eve with my sister Jodi's family up in Chattanooga! Abby Jane had a great time with Katie and Ian (on their new Christmas trampoline)
and their vast quantity of toys,
and the twins got some extra attention from all members of the family! 
 Katie is practicing up for the new little one joining their family in April.  

Thanks for a great time, Gregorys!
On New Year's Day, we watched the first half of that crazy Auburn game at the Lees' home with some sweet Gross family friends who have wonderful taste in schools and New Year's Day decor, MUCH to Abby Jane's delight!
Jake flew out to L.A. this morning for his two weeks on campus at APU.  My Christmas present from Jake is to be flown out to join him on Saturday with the twins for several days of seeing him and sweet friends!  More on that to come!

1 comment:

Anna Bean said...

I love the blocks on the top of your page. I think they are so sweet and precious. I love how Abby Jane is right there in the middle of the big kigs jumping on the trampoline. These girls are so tough. So funny you say that about Abby Jane wanting to get in on some tummy time. I almost never laid Will on the ground on his tummy because I thought some kind of accident might happen:) Despite this, he rolled over from his back to his tummy way earlier than Ellie did. How funny?! These 2nd (& 3rd:) kiddos survive it somehow:) Are you traveling by yourself to LA with the twins? I hope you have a great time!