Jake called around 6:00 last night to say he was on his way home for the night- we weren't supposed to get to see him until Saturday afternoon! It was fabulous to have him home for the night, and saying goodbye this morning when he went back to school was made easier by the fact that he gets to come home again tomorrow afternoon until Monday morning. Abby Jane was glad to see her daddy and settled right in with him, talking, exploring his face, laughing at his tricks and funny sounds... Needless to say, she loves her daddy and I love my husband!
THANK YOU for the great advice on mixing foods. I mixed her peas with rice cereal yesterday, and she ate the whole jar over the course of her meals throughout the day. YEA! Here's the proof...

She's been sitting up for a week now, and it's amazing how much more stable she is this week than last. When I see her sitting like this, playing by herself, she looks so small that the phrase that comes to mind is "lump of sugar!"
1 comment:
Do you put her in the bumbo seat to feed her? We are starting baby food and I haven't figured out the best place to feed him. So far, Colt loves carrots & green beans. Mom found a grinder at Target to make our own baby food. I'll let you know how that turns out! :)
Post a Comment