Yesterday, we went to visit our sweet neighbors, the Strawns, who moved to Duarte, CA two weeks ago. Mihret is Abby Jane's very first playmate- they played together outside almost daily while Carrie and I enjoyed mama time. We loved getting to see them and their new home!
As to the fire, a Hooters was built on College Street in Auburn my senior year. Every morning I passed the construction on my run, and I prayed down fire on it- something as crass as a Hooters does NOT belong in our sweet Auburn! Good wings, schmood wings. But the fire never happened.
However, Emily Kloess York called me this week to tell me that the Hooters on College St. is now closed!!! Apparently it has re-opened in Opelika, but that would now make it Opelika's sin, not Auburn's... just kidding sweet Opelika friends!!! In all seriousness, Hooters does not belong anywhere, much less in sweet small towns.
5 comments:
Emily, I totally agree about Hooters, and I was actually in Auburn this past weekend, and I was so glad to see that Hooters was no longer there!
Glad the earthquake wasn't worse than it was.
Who knew!?! I should have blogged the demise of Hooters as breaking news! Now I can't even remember when it closed! so glad to hear yall weathered the earthquake okay -- of course thought of yall when I saw the news!
I agree- it's disgusting! It didn't open in Opelika though. I think the chain went bankrupt! Suprised?
Yay! I thought it was a very sad day when I saw Hooters on College Street. What great news! :-) Thanks Emily and Emily for the news!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have never tasted black pu--y before, love to get her panties off and make her my first
Post a Comment