Monday, May 2, 2011

T- one hour!

Passports? Check.

Library travel books? Check.
Bag packed? Check.

Carry-on excluding any form of diapers, sippy cups, books, movie, teething objects, or year's worth of snacks in the event of a flight delay? Check.

First Grandma to arrive in approximately one hour to take over the care of our precious children for the next five days so I can tag along with Jake for a conference in Montreal? Check.

Husband of the year for surprising me just a few weeks ago with the plan for me to join him on his trip, after having already coordinated with grandparents for the girls' care this week? Check.

First time Jake and I have gotten away alone for over 24 hours since the twins were born? Check.

Do I care that it's supposed to be cold and rainy the entire time? No.

THANK YOU, MOMS! Y'all say a prayer for these wonderful ladies this week and also for my little ladies to be angels for them!

No comments: