Friday, May 6, 2011

Launched!


I have an exciting new venture to share with y'all, a business called 418 Stitches that was first laid on my heart in March and I am excited to launch it today!

The average age of sex trafficking victims is 11-14. I was awkward and gangly, taking tennis lessons and having slumber parties with my friends at that age. What about you?

The issues of human trafficking, forced labor, and child sex trade have been heavy on my heart the last few years, but all of our family's giving funds were allocated out.

The purpose of 418 Stitches is to generate a profit to give to various ministries working to "recover, empower, and reintegrate" those women and children caught up in "violence, abuse, and trafficking" (Hagar International: About Us).

Thank you for checking out 418 Stitches, and please pass on the site to others!

1 comment:

Thomas, Becca, and Bailey said...

Em, this is awesome! I'm excited to order some things from you soon. So many options...I love your heart and am excited to hear about what God is going to do with your ministry. Love you and miss you, sweet friend!