Monday playgroup to the zoo: five moms, ten kids.

Don't we all identify with this gorilla mama sometimes?!



Some moms and kids not pictured...

Tuesday: first trip of the year to the farmers market! Flower lady trying to make friends.

Clover crowns...

Afternoon walk

Tradition is to touch the stop sign before coming home...

Look who we ran into on our way back down the street...

Wednesday park playdate with dear Auburn friend Lauren, who we hadn't seen since she returned from a year-long mission trip around the world.

Thursday morning: watercolor in PJs...

Kicking at swim lessons...

Child labor...


Soon joined by three neighbors only too eager to help...
Friday was a date for Abby Jane with her Grammy and a trip to singing and dancing time for just me and the twins.
The lack of blogging is due to finishing
a new summer dress for Janie and reading
"Same Kind of Different as Me." I finished the dress on Friday and the book yesterday. I knew nothing about the book going into it, other than that everyone who read it had raved about it. I have no shame about wholeheartedly jumping on that bandwagon!
1 comment:
I LOVE the madras. You are doing SUCH great sewing work. It's just beautiful!!! I'm seriously so impressed. And how can you stand having two such darling chunks of toddler loves with their fabulous thighs and chubby arms? Abby Jane is just so grown up. Make her slow down!
Post a Comment