Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jake's getting older...

So we got to celebrate his birthday all week long! I surprised him with a dinner date on Monday night at Eclipse di Luna. It's a tapas place, and on Mondays you can pay a set price and try anything you want to on a special chef's menu. We figured out we tried over $65 worth and paid half of that. I like it. And it was just a fabulous dinner date with my best friend! Who also happens to be very good looking.

On Wednesday, his actual birthday, we celebrated with the girls, and Jake got lots of birthday love...
original artwork on his gift...
and plenty of assistance opening it!
Jake and I had a fun date night at home that night, starting with post-bedtime dinner, which meant actually savoring our food, and a movie... which our schedule has not allowed much of recently! I am indescribably thankful for the amazing blessing that Jake is in my life and the lives of our children! Happy birthday, babe- I love you!

No comments: