Friday night was leaving the little ladies here with Ken and Sandy while Jake and I went down to Auburn for a great evening of hearing what the Lord is doing through Crusade on campus and overseas, as well as some ways Jake and I are incredibly excited about being involved. We had an extra hour before the dinner began in which we soaked in that heaven which is Auburn in the spring.
Saturday was a precious day of being with dear friends for both Jake and I. Jake went back down to Auburn and had a great time taking Abby Jane to our sweet friend Kirkley's fabulous 3rd birthday party! I was there in spirit- it sounded like and looked like a fantastic time.
Then they went and took in A-Day, making a stop at the Farmhouse crawfish boil before going on to the game for a little while!! Here is the girl on their way home- notice the change in wardrobe post massive water spill...
On Saturday afternoon, I left the twins with Sandy and went to celebrate a bachelorette afternoon and evening for my dear friend Michelle, who's getting married in two weeks! It was a sweet time with sweet girls and a fabulous dinner at Two Urban Licks!
1 comment:
SO fun to see Jake and AJ -- need all of yall to get down here soon! :)
Post a Comment