Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Haircut!

I know, I know, most of your kids have been getting haircuts since before their 1st birthday, but today we had our first! Here is before, when we were still talking a BIG game about how brave she was going to be...
This is how it actually turned out...
Donny has been cutting the Gross family hair since Jake was in elementary school, and he was very kind while doing a fabulous job on our girl! All five of us were there,
and we were delighted to be joined by Bop Bop!
Here is the after shot!
And another that I took during our yummy lunch at my favorite Cartersville cafe!
I think it's Abby Jane's favorite, too- she got to see two trains going through downtown while we were there!

4 comments:

The Scott family said...

It's so cute! We haven't cut Leighton's yet either. One day!

JJ said...

It looks so precious!!

TheFisherFamily said...

What a little dolly! She is getting to be so big! We miss her!

lhassler said...

I think Aurelia will be closer to 3 before she needs a haircut. So sad. Abby Jane's hair looks fantastic. What a good job!