On Saturday afternoon, Abby Jane and I went up to Chattanooga to meet the newest addition to our family! Jake was a bit under the weather at the end of last week, so he stayed home with Blythe and Joy.
Maggie is DARLING!!! Here she is with her mama...
It was such a treat to get to lay eyes on that precious 12-day-old, and I even got to hold that little baby for a while! There's just something amazing about such a brand new baby!
Abby Jane was thrilled about getting to see Maggie, but I think playing with Katie and Ian and their toys ended up being a little more exciting (thus no pics of her and Maggie). Katie is taking to being a big sister like a duck to water (they had been to a festival that morning where the face painting took place!)...
No comments:
Post a Comment