We passed Pamela Anderson this morning after playing by the fountain Abby Jane loves next to Starbucks. At some point, that will be a very bizarre thing to say in an everyday post. But she's like the town mom out here...
Last night, Abby Jane was turning red and making some unladylike sounds, and I asked her if she was pooping (we're trying to associate actions.) She said a garbled version of "yes," to which I said, "Did you just say 'yes?' " And she said, "yeah!" Now to work on the "ma'am"...
2 comments:
Em! It's Strunk! I usually can't comment b/c of surfcontrol at work (for some reason, it let me today), but I wanted to say 'hello' and let you know how glad I am that I can keep up with y'all from afar. Abby Jane is so cute! Hope to see you and meet her in person one of these days. Love you!
That is so funny! What do you put in those sippy cups anyway? I totally remember passing by Pam A. as I walked down the hill to work. Her and her trainer all dressed in white. Such a bizarre world.
Post a Comment