Homemade valentines...

plus family breakfast of heart-shaped pancakes...

equals a fun Valentine's morning! Last Monday, we had a handpainting party for Valentine's.

Here are Les and Sammy with Em J. and Baby Jones-on-the-way hard at work. (Lay out a vinyl tablecloth and handpainting inside is a breeze!) Les was creative and did Sammy's footprints on either side of the heart. Em J. did a lot of prep work and had all these cute lips and little hearts to put on her valentines!

Everyone taking a break from painting to play. Notice Canon mid-toss with the football. Good form, little man- you can tell your mama is an SEC girl.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
3 comments:
can you believe our sweet babies are ONE?!?! I sure can't! We miss you guys and our mommy times!!
jeri
these turned out GREAT! Once we started our handprints I SO wished that I'd made the hearts for one hand rather than trying to get both! :) It's quite a task!
Those are darling Valentines:) I can't believe your baby is one:)
Post a Comment