Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Thursday...

The day started out with a fabulous playdate at a park with three other mama friends from church and their precious little ones.  It was the nicest morning, and we're going to make it a regular date!!

But then, we were in line at a coffee shop this afternoon and this lady behind us says, "Well, with those lips, she's never going to have to have Botox!  Her lips are just like Brad and Angelina's little girl's."

Thanks?  So many lines come to mind to insert here that it's hard to put just one here, so I'll let you think of your own comeback to crazy lady in line behind me.  I just changed the subject.

ALSO... Tonight, we sat down to dinner and were about to say the blessing, and Abby Jane folded her hands to pray BEFORE either Jake or I!!!  We used to hold hands when we said the blessing, but she doesn't hold hands.  So Jake and I started folding our hands, and now she did too!!! 

And... drumroll... she pointed out Aubie in her Auburn 101 board book!  I know.  Not sure life gets any better now that she obviously loves God and Auburn.

2 comments:

The Muncies said...

We have two great Aubie books we need to send out there! One is a find Aubie book and the other is a cute gameday book with Aubie -- Kirkley loves both!!!! AJ needs to come back out here for some Aubie exposure!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

haha! i love it! she is set for life now:) and she does have beautiful lips...so take crazy lady as a compliment:)