Last weekend was Homecoming on campus, and Jake emceed this huge event called Lip Sync, but it's really more of a dance-off b/w student groups participating for Spirit Cup (think Greek Week, except students actually get into it and non-Greek student groups participate, too.)
Bubbles are one of our favorite things!
I put this video on Facebook on Sunday, and since it's been quite a hit, I thought I'd share it here. This happened after Jake brought home this tiny iHome he used at another Homecoming event on Friday afternoon...
To clarify some previous misunderstanding, Jake said "Rock it, Jane" not "Drop it, Jane!" I promise Praise Baby is the usual genre of music in our home...
4 comments:
that is hilarious. what a hoot!
She is hysterical!! What smooth moves- I wonder where she gets them!! :)
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is adorable!
this is just too funny!!
Post a Comment