The Lord blessed us with SUCH a great trip! Our time with our friends could not have been more precious and delightful. It dumped snow the whole time, which made for incredible powder and amazing conditions! We even made our own tracks on a ton of slopes yesterday.
Jake shot this video on a black with moguls yesterday afternoon. I was moseying down at my little pace and Jake R. and Lesley were ahead of me (you can see Lesley's little red jacket!) Jake is a great skier, so he was recording this run...
This probably would not be as funny if Jake weren't as seriously good a skier as he is. But I think he was practically standing still when that happened.
Abby Jane and her Grammy had a wonderful time and played nonstop the whole time! We were so thankful that Mom came out and for such a fabulous first experience of leaving our little one! But we were so glad to be back with our girl again today!
1 comment:
I have been thinking about ya'll on your fun trip!! Right now it seems like we will never take a trip again! (until China:) I'm proud of you for leaving AJ, it's good therapy for both of you even though it is hard! Miss ya'll so.
Post a Comment