A few weeks ago I received info about the upcoming school year and promptly rushed everyone outside for some watercolors in PJs.
I've loved unrushed mornings that allow the girls to just play around and enjoy each other. I'm excited for Abby Jane to get to go back to school, but I'm going to miss her a lot after a summer of having her around. The age of four is just plain lovely. Her two little devotees will agree with me, I believe!
Did you know that if you wear a sequined outfit and put on a headlamp as a necklace, you can shine the light on your sequins and make your own sparkles everywhere?
We've been back for more Monday night lake nights. They are near and dear to my heart!
Jake and Abby Jane playing in the water by the board to the left, Bop Bop on the right.
Saturday morning hike up Kennesaw Mtn. Cutest little hikers ever.
Using their new chopsticks (or "chipstocks" as Abby Jane said by accident one time- I think that's much catchier).Sprinkled throughout all these family times of "just us" was lots of time with the Elliotts as they wrapped up their summer visit in the States. Blog on the massive week-long family extravaganza before the Elliotts left town coming soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment