A break between swim lesson sessions meant getting in some special playdates! On Tuesday, two of my oldest friends who have very recently moved to Atlanta, Katie and Betsy, came to play. Our kids ages made it more like two sets of triplets. Betsy's twins, Hannah and Eli, turn three in May, and Katie's little Carlton is three weeks younger than Blythe and Joy! This is my only picture that has all six bodies in it, and that is a reflection of the sheer kinetics of that playdate! The huge blessing was that the girls and I actually were able to complete an impressive number of sentences and communicate on a number of subjects! I love these girls!
Even though I had the most children, I was the least busy- you forget how much maintenance these tiny people require! But, just like Tuesday, we were able to actually have conversation and get to enjoy the company we travelled so far to enjoy! I am so thankful to have these precious ladies in my life! Thanks to Miss Em for the flower headband that we sported the entire ride home! Shout out also goes to Thomas the Tank Engine and Leapfrog's Talking Letters for providing in-flight entertainment.

3 comments:
What a fun time we had! And actually, Beth is holding bald-y Jackson in that photo, since Cooper has his fantastic head of hair (which is missing in that pic). Ha! One day Jackson will have hair :)
I want your tips on grocery saving as well! Especially as we move to one budget (I'm praying for a flexi position at work, which would be wonderful but almost means more extreme budgeting for me). Love you friend!
My question relates to carseats. What are those carseats? Soon we'll need to get three across and I've no idea how to do it. Will you be able to keep them three across when Blythe (I'm assuming it's Blythe) graduates to a forward-facer?
Sunshine Kids Radian 65. We LOVE them. We actually have a third one ready to go, but I still keep one twin in the infant seat in the big part of the buggy when I go to the store! Bless their big souls, I just try to rotate who gets to ride up top and who rides in the carseat. We're about to outgrow that, but it makes my life a lot easier now to not require the huge double shopping cart!
Post a Comment