When I was thinking about the meaning of Good Friday last week, that's what popped into my head. I like it.
On our Good Friday, we watched our friend Grant while his sweet mama had an appointment. He is one week older than the twins, so voila: this is what my table would look like at lunch if I had triplets!

This is my disclaimer that if I am lucky enough to get to watch your son for a while, I cannot guarantee that while in my household of girls, he will not find a high heel as suitable toy (granted he used it as a hammer on the dishwasher.) How cute is this kid?

During naptime, I iced these: sometimes I believe the making of these cookies are mostly for my obsession because I could do some serious damage to this spread all on my own.

Then the true highlight of the day: Jake and I joined sweet friends to go to
Good Friday Atlanta. To say we were blessed is an understatement. It was an amazing night of worship with 12,000 other people, of experiencing the Spirit of God moving, of just loving on our Lord, and of being freshly amazed and humbled by Who He is and what He did for us. I prayed several weeks ago that the Lord would make Easter fresh and new to me this year, and it has been so sweet to see Him answer that prayer!
Side note: For those who wanted a "Minnow" update, we were back to this face last Thursday:possibly partially because her old teacher Miss Kayla was filling in. But today was another successful class with Mr. Doug, so it looks like we have turned the corner! Both lessons started with some loud misgivings, but we were able to hammer out a deal that got her in the pool both days. Today I offered getting to wear some special ladybug clips with her pigtails during her lesson. She accepted, and I'll take the deal. No shame here!
No comments:
Post a Comment