Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's here!

The day has come that we signed Abby Jane up for next fall's preschool! A dear friend in Malibu asked me which preschool I was getting on the waiting list for... when Abby Jane was only 8 months old! It blew my mind that you might need to plan so far in advance.


There were a lot of logistics this morning, but the Lord worked it all out, including letting an early morning meeting of Jake's get cancelled so I could leave the girls with him while I got Janie's name on the first come, first serve list at 7:30 a.m. My sweet friends Kristin (in black) and Lindsey (in white) grabbed my packet when it was ready before I returned with my kids, entertained them while I filled out papers, and fed snacks while I turned in my info. Not that this grainy pic is much thanks to you, but thanks anyways, girls!
In other news, I wanted to show you two options you have if you don't like your lunch. You can share with your sister on your right...
Or your sister on your left.
After lunch, Abby Jane told me she was building Samford Hall. I can definitely see the similarities.
Then Joy practiced winking.
Blythe thought that looked like a good idea. Blythe's efforts appear a little more successful.
As an addendum, I loved hearing people's responses on and off the blog to the post below and how others feel the same way about their husbands! "Husband-bashing" is a HUGE pet-peeve of mine, so feel free to comment below what you RESPECT about your man!

2 comments:

lhassler said...

How crazy! Already? Since I'll be homeschooling, we're not doing preschool, but I can't help but be envious of all the excitement and "newness" it brings. Aurelia gets to do ballet class instead. Think she'll know the difference?

Rosemary and Tim said...

what a cute post! lots of funny, precious moments at your house. Exciting about preschool for Abby Jane!