Every morning, we choose two Christmas cards and pray for those friends or family that day. I don't think Abby Jane will really like when we run out of Christmas cards- getting to pick out new cards each morning is extremely vital to the beginning of her day.
Thanks to all you sweet people, I think we may be into April before that happens. In the meantime, know that if we received a card from you, you have been or will be prayed for by the Gross family!
2 comments:
sooo ironic. an older couple just told me last night that a friend of theirs mailed them back their Christmas cards she'd prayed over for years for them. they were touched and tickled to see the pictures of their own kids from years ago!
i have many a ziploc bag of Christmas cards and i love both of these ideas! :)
So precious Em-what a great idea! What a way to teach our kids to love people...may have to do this:) All of ours are in my Christmas photo album I add to year by year, but maybe we can point or something.:) I love seeing how the fams have changed over the years! Hope to see yall soon!
Post a Comment