Thanks for all your sweet prayers and congrats! These first few days have been so easy, all things considered. Blythe and Joy are little sweethearts, and they have been doing a lot of sleeping, eating, and looking around their new worlds! So far, they couldn't be easier!
Joy
Blythe
They are both very healthy, but they both had a bit of jaundice. Jake took this last night of both of them on the special bed they brought to our room yesterday to use until this morning.
In their going home outfits...
Not sure how to hold them,
but great at giving them kisses!

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers! We'll keep you updated!
13 comments:
Oh my heavens, the way they snuggle together is so cute!!! What three sweet girls you have!
oh... my heart hurts and i am about to cry--- those little girls nuzzling is JUST ... well probably one of the sweetest things i have ever seen. anna and e have both slept best with a stuffed animal lovey w/ their face tucked into it just like they are doing to each other!... who needs a lovey when you have a twin!
So precious!!! I love the way they are already BFF!! Sweet Girls! AJ is such a wonderful big sister!
I echo Jane. My heart just hurts with how completely beautiful and precious those little angels are. I am SO IMPRESSED that you are taking the time to blog right now. You all are absolutely amazing. What a wonderful big sister Abby Jane is.
They are beautiul Emily!! I am so happy for you guys. Abby Jane looks like she is going to be such a great big sister. I hope things continue to go so well.
Oh Em! They are so precious!! How sweet! GIve them kisses for us! Can't wait to meet them! Love y'all!
Thanks for blogging Em! They are absolutely adorable and I am just in awe! I wish I could hold them both!
That was officially the sweetest blog post I've ever read. Abby Jane looks like such a natural big sister all ready. And the twins look like beautiful little baby dolls! How sweet to see all three together.
I do not think anything is more precious than the twins snuggling with their little faces touching.
Emily they are just beautiful! What a great blessing you guys have!
Jeri
Emily-Congratulations! The girls are absolutely beautiful! All your MOPs girls are praying for you and we will be bringing you some good ol' meals soon. Congrats again~
Jenn :)
How beautiful! God blessed you abundantly. I'd love to meet them!
So precious! I'm glad things are going well. I love how the twins snuggle together. We're thinking about you five! Love, love!
Post a Comment