On Saturday, Blythe and Joy got to meet their first set of cousins when the Elliotts came down for the weekend! Due to various colds and schedules, this was the first time the little girls got to meet any of their seven cousins (including both sides of the family).
Scott (6) and Ryan (4) are holding the little girls, and Abby Jane and Ashley (17 months) are in the middle. The boys were VERY well-behaved with the babies and were fascinated by them!
My big brother Greg holding Joy in her Auburn outfit- this is particularly classic as Greg and Susan both went to Furman- who Auburn beat on Saturday (thankfully- if we hadn't, I might not have ever been able to talk to them again)...
We tried to teach her to eat our Thai dinner with chopsticks last night... this is "cheese" face...
And none of us can get enough of these little girls!
4 comments:
I've told everyone about my friend Em who is amazing, baking up Christmas cookies 10 days after having a c-section with twins!!! :) I am soooo hoping my delivery/recovery is just as great! The girls are precious!
So sweet! Thanks for keeping us posted! I love hearing the details!
positively scrumptious. And, seriously, what is your secret with the Christmas Cookies? Do you have a hidden third arm?
I will send you an email about the turkey. It is easy.
Post a Comment