We've been going to favorite places as much as possible- Abby Jane's favorite park (at the Country Mart), of course, and this morning we went to the beautiful pond area that has turtles, fish, and ducks... not to mention her favorite part- the water elements that send her home soaking and delighted.
This afternoon we went swimming with our sweet neighbor Hannah and her girls Cailyn and Jaana...
I have gotten a great deal of packing done and feel very relaxed at this point about what is left!
My dear friend Jen and her 12-month-old Lucy hosted Abby Jane twice this week while I had doctor's appointments, and Jen took some hysterical pictures of the girls that I'll have to post when I get them. Abby Jane's been asking for "Jean? Jean?" It is such a treat to leave your child somewhere that they aren't ready to leave even when it's time to go! Last week our precious neighbor Tiffany watched Abby Jane with her sons Jacob (2) and Luke (7 months) three times, and Abby Jane had such a wonderful time that I had to work hard to convince Abby Jane it was time to go each time! She would then come home and sing about Baby Luke during her nap time. Sweet friends!
3 comments:
That is soooo adorable! I wish we lived closer so that they could play together all the time!! Have fun with your last week!
Such bittersweetness, I'm sure. I can't believe how big Cailyn is. I won't even say it about Jaana. I'm SO sad Aurelia hasn't had this time to share with all your sweet girls.
Hey,
So... how do I go about acquiring a surogate grandmother here? I desperately need to get me one!! :)
Post a Comment