As much as we're trying to re-train her ("if you do want _____, then say 'yes'"... "yes") we were laughing about it last night, though. We happened to pick Jake up after work and I said, "Are you excited to see Daddy?" "No." "Do you love Daddy?" "No." This is hilarious as Jake, his homecoming, and the hours thereafter are probably the highlights of her day. So then Jake asks, "Do you love Mama?"..... "Yes."
That's my girl- the brainwashing must be working.
Here's a few shots from our playdate at Griffith Park on Monday with our sweet friends and former neighbors Carrie and Mihret.
3 comments:
Awww...it's funny how kids get on a kick of saying a certain phrase over and over...and of all things, the word "no"!hah! I'm sure it's been entertaining, especially since--like you said, she says it to questions she would normally say yes to. Cute pictures, and I love the facial expression on the second one.
That is too funny. Avery does the same thing. I always ask her "do you want to go play with the kids at the park" and without fail she always answers no. Hilarious.
Hey Emily! I know, wasn't the veil story ridiculous? And there is even more craziness to it, but it was already such a long post I didn't want to ramble more than I already had. But thanks for reading it. hah! It was just too unbelievable not to share. Our last name is Anderson! : )
Post a Comment