Here's a little of what Abby Jane is doing these days and also a taste of her walking status. It was rainy the day I shot this, or I would have done some of it outside. She looks so tiny when we're outside and she's toddling around that it always makes me laugh.
It is a little longer (about 4 1/2 minutes), so this is where I beg off with the excuse that it's for our far-away family and our records!!! I can't believe she turns one year two weeks from today!
2 comments:
What a cute video!! I don't think Owen can point out particular animals in his books yet, but I will try today!
It is funny that she is carrying around those fridge farm pieces! Owen LOVES those pieces and carries them around all the time!
I love those little open mouth kisses! Our babies are SO SWEET!!
jeri
Ok. Made me teary. So sweet.
Post a Comment