Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Day


The pumpkin patch is a day we look forward to for a long, long time in our family. I have a lot of "very favorite" things about fall, and this is near the top. We LOVED that JUST in time before pumpkin patch weekend, our fabulous New Zealand family came home for a visit. Their visit would be another one of my favorite things about the fall. We loved kicking off their visit here!

Abby Jane and her precious buddy Cade. These two are thick as thieves. How cute is that kid??
Waiting for the tractor- can you believe how Luke has grown up in the last year? Such a little heartbreaker! Handsome boys plus Kiwi accent will make a recipe for trouble when they get older. We'll just eat them up while they're precious little guys though!
Talk about being thick as thieves. So thankful for what dear friends our moms are to each other. It's so easy to get great pictures of them laughing together because it happens all the time.
Big blustery Joy is a pansy about animals unless she's on Daddy's arm.


Betsy is such an excellent mom, and she's an excellent boy mom, too. I'm so thankful for such a precious sister-in-law, and I love when we get to do life together on their visits. She is truly a treasure, and I love these boys with their favorite lady in the world!



Back at Mimi and Bop Bop's, riding the gator. It actually belongs to the boys, so they make up for lost time when they're Stateside!



It wouldn't be a hot day at Mimi and Bop Bop's without a cooler of ice to eat and throw at each other!
And it wouldn't be a fall day at Mimi and Bop Bop's if there wasn't a trip to the Canes' football field to play with the world's best Bop Bop.




We ended the day by celebrating Jake's birthday that had just happened. Jake Gross is my favorite man, and there are not enough words to describe how I value and respect that guy. He excels as a husband and father, and I could not ask for a better best friend. Love this guy!

No comments: