May 2013
Mother's Day morning was kicked off with precious cards from the three gifts from heaven who make me a mama.We had our mamas over for a Sunday breakfast before church. This was a little selfish because breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, but it did enable the girls to have grandmas with them for breakfast and church before they crashed for the naps they used to take back in May.
My very favorite little ladies in the world.
Two more of my very favorites!
These are precious little projects Abby Jane made for me at preschool. Note the yellow crayon hair.
Then note that she says I have brown hair. Perhaps my highlighting to cover all my grays has confused my five-year-old on her colors? I would also like to point out that my husband is 34. I am a young 31. Lastly, for the sake of my mama heart that sunk when I saw that she said I spend most of my time sewing, all the other mamas' cards said things like "does laundry, does dishes, etc." right here. All of of mamas decided the teachers' prompt here must have been something about jobs moms do at home or else. But I do love sushi! Bless her.
I love this little girl, and I love most because of HER heart!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment