Jake was gone for a week last week, and I was so grateful that the weather made it easy for me to get my people OOOUUTT of the house and busy playing. Also while Jake was gone, I also got to hit up my favorite consignment sale and stock up on more than a few new items. Here is Abby Jane in her polka dot ensemble that she LOVES. There are even polka dots on those new little flip flops. When I picked her up from her class, she said, "I had so much fun wearing these new clothes, Mom!" So thankful that they can feel so special in items that cost no more than $2.50!
We had a picnic outside to celebrate the first day of Daylight Savings.
This was a neighbor's depiction of our family. My mom, the play therapist, would comment that because Abby Jane is the biggest one in the picture, she is the most important one in our family to this little neighbor. It is sometimes a source of frustration that our playtime outside is never private and always a 6-7 child affair, as all the neighbors come join us every time we step a foot outside. But there is a lot of opportunity to love on some kids, and they are very kind to our own little people along the way.
One of the most precious things is seeing your name in your daughter's fledgling handwriting!! When you ask our girls who loves them, usually the first name is their biggest hero, Daddy. I'm glad to get a shout out here and there. ;)
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I do love that picture...You are modeling family with every step outside...
Post a Comment