Monday, June 20, 2011

Last minute

I was thinking about the 4th of July today when it hit me... only two of my three girls have 4th of July outfits. Glad this dawned on me now and not on July 3rd! I have a real hankering to do a turquoise dress (polka dots, gingham, or paisley) with red accents this year, but couldn't do it since it would not do well with the other girls' outfits.

Here's what I got this evening for Joy's "red" seersucker pillowcase dress. Haven't decided what kind of accent I'm doing with the blue yet (I'm feeling some sort of beach theme here), but at least I've got the bones for my red, white and blue dress!
If you need a last minute Fourth of July outfit, too, I'd love to do it for you! Go to 418 Stitches to pick out what you have in mind!

1 comment:

lhassler said...

Last week I went to a consignment store looking for just that! I found one for Ellie! Score. Now, I'm planning to make one for Aurelia. An A-line to go with hers. Glad we're on the same page :-)