Wednesday, February 3, 2010

They did it!

We fed Blythe and Joy at 7:15 last night, put them down at 7:30ish at the same time as Abby Jane... and they slept until morning with no middle-of-the-night pacifier reinsertions or re-swaddling!! Until this week, their late night feeding has been getting moved earlier and earlier, but the jump from a 9:30 feeding this weekend to a 7:30 feed was a big one! YEA for growing, progressing little girls!

4 comments:

The Muncies said...

okay, I need more details for a schedule!!! i am too tired to think about it but I know my 12 pounder can go through the night!!! :) I cannot remember how I did schedules, etc with Kirkley. Of course when I only had one, I considered 11-5 enough of sleeping through the night! :)

The Vaughns said...

YAY!! Isn't that the BEST feeling?! Hope they continue to sleep through the night for yall!

McLove said...

That is awesome!! Congrats! So nice for you guys!!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

So jealous! I hope Whit decides to soon!:)