
Yard bags and duct tape became snow pants.

Cherry tomatos became eyes, a baby carrot became a nose, celery stalks became the mouth, and celery tops became cool hair. If Jake had been home, the snowman would have been twice as big.
Blythe and Joy were snuggled wearing buntings inside their "BundleMe's" under the eave of the house and out of the snow. They slept while we played.
Saturday morning, I was not inspired to recreate the snowpants again, and Abby Jane did not ask to go outside, so we made a couple dozen of these instead.

As everyone said, it was the perfect snow, because by Saturday afternoon, the roads were clear enough to go to cousin Luke's 1st bday party! Happy birthday precious Luke!
2 comments:
I love my friend, Emily, the recipe tester. I thought this recipe was so interesting with no eggs/leavening. How was it???? Did not put my zillion v-day cutters to use this year. Just couldn't get it all done! :)
I loved it- SOO easy to make. I had to add another tablespoon or two of butter to make the dough the right consistency, but they still maintained shape perfectly- I was pleased. I really liked the lemon twist on it, too!
Post a Comment