Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The first week of Christmas

Seeing the Christmas tree for the first time, completely decorated...
Christmas Parade in Cartersville- SO COLD, but SO fun!  The twins were snuggled down in their carseats!

Hug from Cade while they were watching the Budweiser Clydesdale horses get unloaded...


The "I just saw Santa for the first time" face!  On Abby Jane, that is...


We had a snow flurry on Saturday morning!  I was afraid it would end before we got totally dressed for it, so yes.  She is wearing rain boots with her PJs!

Saturday night, Jake and I went to our small group's tacky Christmas sweater party, but sadly took no pictures.  I will say that Jake was wearing a green turtleneck with a red cardigan with a jingly Christmas wreath pin on.  Fantastic.

Sunday night, live nativity at Mom's church with random animals milling around for kiddos to pet.

Decorated our gingerbread house this morning... a little icing got stuck to the lip somehow...

Caught Joy's smile on camera for the first time before naps this afternoon!

They rarely sleep together since they have their own cribs, but I think it's fun to do every now and then!

No comments: