It's been five wonderful, precious, adventurous years since this day...

And I could not be more blessed to be married to a more wonderful man! I cannot imagine going through life with anyone but my Jake (no offense to the other fabulous husbands out there- I'm sure you other girls all feel the same way about your guys!) But I am so humbled and thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be Jake's wife and has allowed my girls to have him as a father. He is my other half and my better half and my best friend. A very wise gentleman in his mid-70's at church married his wife about 10 years ago. They are a precious couple who are both pillars at the church. In referring to his wife, he called her his "good thing"- I think he said it's in Proverbs somewhere that it says, "He who finds a wife finds a good thing."
Let me flip the verse a bit and say that Jake is MY "good thing"! Happy anniversary, Love!
We are celebrating with dinner at Duke's tonight and dessert at Geoffrey's- our favorite special Malibu date spot! Can't wait for our date, and thanks for babysitting, Les!
We are celebrating with dinner at Duke's tonight and dessert at Geoffrey's- our favorite special Malibu date spot! Can't wait for our date, and thanks for babysitting, Les!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy celebrating :)
Post a Comment