So here's a little tidbit for anyone who reads this blog and thinks like my big sister, minus the awesome awkward stage visual.
Last week, I decided I'm done with wiping a certain kind of bathrooming from my four-year-old's bottom. She's old enough to not need help with that. So I told her that if she would take care of that entire process by herself, flush, wash hands, etc., then I would give her a marshmallow. Or if I only have minis, which was the case, then like 10 mini marshmallows.
B-R-I-B-E-R-Y at its finest, ladies and gentlemen. There was probably a day when I was a new mom that I might have judged myself if I had heard about someone doing that. Not so much anymore.
B-R-I-B-E-R-Y at its finest, ladies and gentlemen. There was probably a day when I was a new mom that I might have judged myself if I had heard about someone doing that. Not so much anymore.
Her learning curve was suddenly about at the speed of light, thank you very much, marshmallow inventor. Four-year-old bottom-wiping? No mas. Cue Hallelujah Chorus.
There's lots more where stories like that come from, but I thought I'd pass that one out for tonight. Enjoy.
2 comments:
And this makes you less of a supermom how? Sorry, I need a better story than this to prove you're not. Hah.
Agreed. I'm going to need something much worse than this... you're still registering as supermom in my book!! :)
Post a Comment