My best friend got a year older and wiser last month. We celebrated our hero and favorite guy in the world with a beautiful hike.
Trying to tackle Daddy.
There had been a bit of a joke about how we were going to celebrate Jake's birthday. Our world right now is pretty much revolving around his writing as he is wrapping up that dissertation, and he said he didn't feel like celebrating much until after he finishes. But I like him a lot, and I'm pretty pleased he was born a while back, so I kept wanting to make a bigger deal of it than he did. We met some friends at the park and I pulled out this cake that I made to celebrate his non-birthday day. That was really his birthday. Maybe you had to be there to think it was funny.
LOVE my man and any chance to celebrate him! We're pretty big fans of his around here.
1 comment:
Happy Non-Birthday Jake!! Em, love your cake... gave me a giggle! Sending big hugs, xo K
Post a Comment