Thursday, April 5, 2012

Class Easter Party

One of my favorite things about class parties is seeing sweet artwork!
One of my other favorite things is when they all sing a holiday-appropriate song. Usually Abby Jane hasn't mentioned it at home, so it's really cute to see what they have obviously been rehearsing.
I thought this was the cutest "food craft". The mom who planned this party made these little nests, then the kids got to fill them. This particular mom was one of the many former or current elementary school teachers amongst the class parents. I'm just glad to know so many of you teachers and learn from your creativity!
One thing I love about her going to a church preschool is that the focus of these parties is in the right place- Easter is about Christ being risen, Christmas is about Jesus' birthday, Thanksgiving is about giving thanks to God. I'm so grateful that she has had such a precious, nurturing environment for her first experience in school!

No comments: