Abby Jane and I have a bit of a cold, so we had to miss the "neighborhood" playgroup today. But here are most of the usual suspects, though it is rare that we are all there! I am missing Citlali and Madison, but here is everyone else...
Cailyn- 2
Keira-3 (Abby Jane cheesing it up in the background- she loves the sidewalk chalk Keira got for her birthday from Jacob!)
Jaana- 8 months (Cailyn's little sister)
Sydney- 17 months (her mama has one on the way!)
Jack- 8 months
Only three of the total of nine of these little ones were in our original playgroup of eight (remember Snakes in a Playgroup?) when Abby Jane was born... everyone else finished law or business school or got new jobs. It's neat to see the group transition in and out and multiply with new little ones!
3 comments:
So cute:) We miss getting together with you guys. I can't believe how old Jaana and Cailyn look. Tell them hello for me:)
I echo Shellie. Cailyn looks so much like Hannah in that picture! And I've never even met Jaana. Sniff. Can you believe that little two-week old Aurelia of the snake incident turns a year old in a month? I'd so love to be there and visiting with all you mommies and splendid babies.
Emily (and McLove and lhassler (: )
I still miss getting together with our original play group!! Cailyn is SUCH a big girl!! I can't believe it! Jaana is so cute.
Little AJ looks like she is getting around great these days!!
Tell all the originals that Jeri and Owen said hello...and we miss you all dearly!
Post a Comment