Abby Jane took her first steps on Thanksgiving Day at the Roberts' home, where we had Thanksgiving! She walked from Jake to my mom, who was in town for a few days. It was so fun to share that with so many friends who were also there! This video was the day after Thanksgiving- excuse all the boxes- we were in the process of hauling out all our Christmas things when we shot this. I also apologize in advance for the seeming repetitiveness of this, but there is a lot of far away family who want to see as much as possible!
She can now go several more steps before stopping! Here are a few more pictures from Grammy's visit and getting our tree! Which Abby Jane loves to wave "hi" to, by the way...
The Roberts family, who graciously hosted 14 for Thanksgiving dinner!
On Thanksgiving Day...


It's still novel to us to drive by the ocean on the way home from Home Depot with our Christmas tree!
A rather bad picture, but here is my starfish wreath- I got the idea from Coastal Living. It's still sans ribbon- looked too fussy, I decided...


Putting the angel on the tree was a special honor and tradition in my family growing up. This is Abby Jane's first year to have a turn!
2 comments:
congrats on walking!!! big girl!
How exciting! I am glad your mom was there for that, I know she was thrilled. Your world is about to be crazy with a walking girl!
Post a Comment