And Abby Jane turned 9 months!
She is an expert crawler, can flip over faster than you can say Jiminy Cricket (which gets exciting while dressing or diapering), pulls up on anything and everything, loves to walk/run holding onto our hands, and does the head-shaking/arm-waving dance all the time. Her favorite things are her activity table (a slight obsession), her books, anything object she can teethe on, swinging at the park, playing outside with leaves, dirt, and grass (dirty dresses and knees are my favorite thing- they show a fun day!), playing with the dishwasher, and her ZZ (big zebra).
She has acquired two top teeth and inhales Puffs like it's her job. She also likes blueberries, and we're working on a few other finger foods in addition to "stage 3" foods. She waves bye-bye and hi all the time and says both words a lot, too! She also has added "ni-ni" for night, night.
This age is absolutely ridiculously fun!!!!
3 comments:
Man. I don't miss much about CA, but I sure do miss those sunsets. GREAT photos. I love the one of Abby Jane in the sunset. What fun.
Heh. That was actually Lyric H. Jeff H. was sneekily logged into my computer!
Whoa. I was thinking, "Wow, there are two 'Jeff Hs' who used to live in CA? Imagine that."
(This really is Jeff.)
Post a Comment